BLACK FRIDAY SALE! Take 10% off entire site with code 'black-friday-10'. Ends 1pm 29/11/21
Please allow 1-2 working days for us to process your orders.
Ordering from outside UK? Please read our updated customs information here
An empowering line from Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice. Lizzy is called an "Obstinate, headstrong girl!" by Lady Catherine, but these words have little effect on our heroine! Be proud to be like Lizzy Bennet.
- Celebrates the strength, ambition and potential of females. A reminder to always live up to your own expectations of who you want to be!
- Available in four colour ways.
- Printed in UK
- Perfect for all ages, adult and children sizes available
- Made ethical and sustainable 80% cotton, 20% polyester.
- Wash on 30C and dry naturally (they can be tumble dried if needed in time for your book club!) Iron inside out to protect the quality of the print.
- XS - 34" Chest , Small - 36" Chest, Medium - 40" Chest, Large - 44" Chest, XL - 48" Chest, XXL - 52" Chest.
We aim to post orders out same day if ordered before 12pm Mon-Fri, or next day if ordered after 2pm. However, some of our gifts are handmade to order - so please check the lead time in the product's description!
We can post this item Worldwide! Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.
UK Postage is free over £50UK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days*): £3.50
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days*): £3.95
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days*): £7.99
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days*): £11.99
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
We aim to post your package by the next working day.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the UK, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them. You can read more about this here.
*These are estimates based on Royal Mail and courier guidelines, they are not guaranteed.