We are now closed for Christmas - Back 6th January. Merry Christmas!
You can still place orders in this time and they will be dispatched on our return.
‘Why is a raven like a writing desk?’ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland.
- Join the Mad Hatter's tea party with this necklace featuring a vintage style teapot with 'tea time' engraved on it
- Handmade with a silver plated trace chain and silver coloured teapot charm.
- Presented on a postcard print featuring an illustration and the above quotation from Lewis Carroll’s well-loved children’s classic.
- Made from silver plate and aluminium
- Chain approx 45cm. Charm approx 1.5cm
Handmade to order, please allow 3 working days dispatch time
We aim to post orders out same day if ordered before 12pm Mon-Fri, or next day if ordered after 2pm. However, some of our gifts are handmade to order - so please check the lead time in the product's description!
We can post this item Worldwide! Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.
UK Postage is free over £50UK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days*): £3.50
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days*): £3.95
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days*): £5.50
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days*): £8.00
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
We aim to post your package by the next working day.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the EU, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them.
*These are estimates based on Royal Mail and courier guidelines, they are not guaranteed.