Sweatshirt Top - I Would Always Rather be Happy than Dignified - Jane Eyre - Kids
Handmade to order, please allow 2-5 working days make time
Couldn't load pickup availability
A perfect sweatshirt for the wonderful little book lovers in your life, reminding them to pursue whatever makes them happy. Features Bronte's memorable line from Jane Eyre.
- Celebrates the strength, ambition and potential of females. A reminder to encourage our children to always be who you want to be!
- Available in four colour ways.
- Printed in UK
- Perfect for all ages, adult and children sizes available
- Made ethical and sustainable 80% cotton, 20% polyester.
- Wash on 30C and dry naturally (they can be tumble dried if needed in time for school!) Iron inside out to protect the quality of the print.
3-4 - 26" chest
5-6 - 28" chest
7-8 - 30" chest
9-11 - 32" chest
12-13 - 34" chest