Covid-19 Update - We are open as usual, but please bear with us and the postal service. Read More...
A perfect sweatshirt for the wonderful little book lovers in your life, reminding them to pursue whatever makes them happy. Features Bronte's memorable line from Jane Eyre.
- Celebrates the strength, ambition and potential of females. A reminder to encourage our children to always be who you want to be!
- Available in four colour ways.
- Printed in UK
- Perfect for all ages, adult and children sizes available
- Made ethical and sustainable 80% cotton, 20% polyester.
- Wash on 30C and dry naturally (they can be tumble dried if needed in time for school!) Iron inside out to protect the quality of the print.
3-4 - 26" chest
5-6 - 28" chest
7-8 - 30" chest
9-11 - 32" chest
12-13 - 34" chest
We aim to post orders out same day if ordered before 12pm Mon-Fri, or next day if ordered after 2pm. However, some of our gifts are handmade to order - so please check the lead time in the product's description!
We can post this item Worldwide! Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.
UK Postage is free over £50UK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days*): £3.50
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days*): £3.95
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days*): £6.50
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days*): £10.00
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
We aim to post your package by the next working day.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the EU, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them.
*These are estimates based on Royal Mail and courier guidelines, they are not guaranteed.