We are Open! Please allow 2 working days for us to process your order
Mr Dickens is instantly recognisable in cookie form. Please sir, can I have some more?
- Each cookie cutter is printed individually by a 3D printer
- The outer part cuts out her shape and the centre stamps out her features
- Made from plastic, which is easy to to clean with soap and water.
- Measures 10cm x 11cm
Check out the other scummy authors available.
FAQ: "What kind of dough should I use?" Dough spreads when it bakes. Unless you use a recipe for cookies that won't spread (google it, there are some great ones) your cookies will look like blob versions of whatever cutter you use.
- Use chilled (not frozen) dough
- Use flour or nonstick spray to reduce sticking with highly detailed cutters
- If your dough is too moist it will stick to the cutter - add some flour to your dough
- Still sticking? Pop your dough in the freezer for a couple minutes. If it is too warm, it will stick
We aim to post orders out same day if ordered before 12pm Mon-Fri, or next day if ordered after 2pm. However, some of our gifts are handmade to order - so please check the lead time in the product's description!
We can post this item Worldwide! Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.
UK Postage is free over £50UK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days*): £2.50
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days*): £3.50
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days*): £5.50
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days*): £6.00
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
We aim to post your package by the next working day.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the EU, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them.
*These are estimates based on Royal Mail and courier guidelines, they are not guaranteed.