FREE UK POSTAGE OVER £50
Book Cover - Kindle / Tablet / eReader - Grimoire Magic Spells
Love your eReader but miss the feel of a beautifully bound book? Then we have the answer!
- Compatible with almost any e-book reader or tablets, ALL Kindle Paperwhite devices including 2021 11th gen models with a 6.8 inch screen.
- Can be personalised with your own special message
- Can be folded backwards and has a magnet closure.
- Extremely secure holding systems for ereaders and tablets
- Cases weigh around 200-225 grams (without the device)
- Beautifully made in England using traditional bookbinding techniques.
Cases are not compatible with devices that have a button on the back.
Please see photos
We aim to post orders out same day if ordered before 12pm Mon-Fri, or next day if ordered after 2pm. However, some of our gifts are handmade to order - so please check the lead time in the product's description!
We can post this item Worldwide! Please note, international postage speed may vary, the below is an estimate.
UK Postage is free over £50
Please note, for orders over £30 we will use the tracked service. Any orders under £30 will be sent with a non trackable service
Due to Brexit International post in Europe is slower than usual, please bear with the serviceUK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days*): £3.95
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days*): £4.95
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days*): £7.99
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days*): £10.99
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
We aim to post your package by the next working day.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the UK, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them. You can read more about this here.
*These are estimates based on Royal Mail and courier guidelines, they are not guaranteed.