FREE UK POSTAGE OVER £50
Book Scarf - A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens
Live in the Past, the Present, and the Future, and let the Spirits of all Three strive within you!
Be better than your word with this luxurious infinity scarf featuring text from Charles Dickens' classic ghost story, A Christmas Carol.
- The original, and the best! Patent protected book scarf
- Striking and stylish black ink on festive red print
- Hand printed, therefore each is unique!
- Made from top quality super soft 100% cotton jersey knit
- This is an infinity / round / circle scarf. The ends are connected
- The fabric has been doubled over and sewn along the edge and at the centre so the scarf is thick, chunky and easy to style
- The ink has a very slight texture, and the scarf has a matte finish and is not shiny
- Beautifully packaged ready for giving (or keeping!)
- Care instructions included, the ink is set so it it is safe to wash and iron
- Measures about 63" in circumference and 12" wide
We aim to post orders out same day if ordered before 12pm Mon-Fri, or next day if ordered after 2pm. However, some of our gifts are handmade to order - so please check the lead time in the product's description!
We can post this item Worldwide! Please note, international postage speed may vary, the below is an estimate.
UK Postage is free over £50
Please note, for orders over £30 we will use the tracked service. Any orders under £30 will be sent with a non trackable service
Due to Brexit International post in Europe is slower than usual, please bear with the serviceUK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days*): £3.95
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days*): £4.95
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days*): £9.99
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days*): £13.99
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
We aim to post your package by the next working day.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the UK, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them. You can read more about this here.
*These are estimates based on Royal Mail and courier guidelines, they are not guaranteed.