Covid-19 Update - We are open as usual, but please bear with us and the postal service. Read More...
"I would rather have nothing but tea." from Jane Austen's Mansfield Park.
- Features the quotation one one side along with a distinguished looking deer sipping tea, along with matching Autumn foliage.
- The other side of the mug says 'Hello Autumn' wrapped within a leafy border.
- The perfect reading companion!
- The quotation has been sublimation printed and handpressed.
- The mug is dishwasher and microwave safe.
- The mug measures 8cm in diameter and is approximately 9cm high.
This listing is for the mug only - no props are included.
We aim to post orders out same day if ordered before 12pm Mon-Fri, or next day if ordered after 2pm. However, some of our gifts are handmade to order - so please check the lead time in the product's description!
We can post this item Worldwide! Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.
UK Postage is free over £50UK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days*): £3.50
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days*): £3.95
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days*): £6.50
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days*): £10.00
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
We aim to post your package by the next working day.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the EU, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them.
*These are estimates based on Royal Mail and courier guidelines, they are not guaranteed.