Please order before 2pm 23rd March for Delivery by Mothering Sunday
Handmade to order, please check the leadtime below.
Wear this miniature work of typographical art close to your heart.
- Features the quotation "I am no bird; and no net ensnares me" printed on an antique page from Charlotte Bronte's Jane Eyre
- Each one is unique and made by hand in the UK
- Available in either antiqued bronze or silver plate.
- The quotation is printed on the page of a vintage book and mounted into a beautiful oval pendant.
- The book page is protected by domed glass which magnifies the beautiful detail.
- Each piece comes with a matching chain with lobster clasp.
- The pendant measures 3 x 4 cm and the chain is 61cm (24 inches) long.
- An unique gift for a fellow book lover (or for yourself)
These are handmade especially, please allow 1 week's make time
We aim to post orders out same day if ordered before 12pm Mon-Fri, or next day if ordered after 2pm. However, some of our gifts are handmade to order - so please check the lead time in the product's description!
We can post this item Worldwide! Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days): £2.50
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days): £4.50
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days): £6.00
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
We aim to post your package by the next working day.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the EU, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them.