We are Open! Your order will be processed on 7th January
This personalised pencil gift set is a such a special gift and perfect for book lovers!
Each pencil is hand covered in the pages from a William Shakespeare play, beautifully presented in a matching box.
Choose from King Lear, The Taming of the Shrew, Othello, Much Ado About Nothing, Hamlet, The Merchant of Venice, Macbeth, Romeo & Juliet, Midsummer's Night Dream, Richard III or Julius Caesar
- Choose your own custom wording for the pencil box (maximum 40 characters)
- Choose your favourite play from the drop down
- The box contains five pencils, each is made using original texts so no two sets will be the same!
- HB 3 sided timber pencils, made from FSC certified wood from sustainable forests.
- The pencils are presented in a pencil box which has a beautifully illustrated lid
- Each pencil and box is sealed with a hard wearing matt varnish that prevents the text from fading.
- Measurements: Pencil Length 17.5cm, Box: 20cm x 4.5cm x 2.9cm
Handmade and dispatched from Ireland so please allow 7-8 working days from order to delivery, outside Europe up to 15 working days
We aim to post orders out same day if ordered before 12pm Mon-Fri, or next day if ordered after 2pm. However, some of our gifts are handmade to order - so please check the lead time in the product's description!
We can post this item Worldwide! Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.
UK Postage is free over £50UK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days*): £2.50
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days*): £3.50
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days*): £5.50
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days*): £6.00
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
We aim to post your package by the next working day.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the EU, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them.
*These are estimates based on Royal Mail and courier guidelines, they are not guaranteed.