Top 10 Spooky Bookish Gifts for Halloween - No trick - treat yourself!
There is nothing like a good horror story on All Hallow's Eve. Enjoy these gifts inspired by some of the best beastly books.
You can view our entire spooky selection here.
1. Dracula Book Scarf
Spend every day with The Count, wrapped up in your favourite novel with this Storiarts Book Scarf™. Terrifying and trendy. Click here.
2. Book Brooch - Handmade - The Raven - Edgar Allan Poe
Handmade book brooch crafted from rescued copies of The Raven and backed onto wood. Click here.
3. Necklace - Lightning Bolt - Frankenstein
'Striking' necklace which will leave a powerful impression! Click here.
4. Magic Notebooks- For Young Wizards - Set of Three
Our set of three magic notebooks makes an ideal gift for Harry Potter fans or perfect for your own magical studies. Click here.
5. Mini Diary 2016 - Paperblanks - Shadow
Stunningly ornate 'Shadow' day-at-a-time day planner for 2016. Click here.
6. The Picture of Dorian Gray and Other Works - Oscar Wilde - Leatherbound
A lush, cautionary tale of a life of vileness and deception in a stunning leather bound edition, which will forever be beautiful... Click Here.
7. Vinyl Sticker - Lumos / Nox - On / Off Lightswitch Decal - Harry Potter
Conduct a little magic every time you enter a room with this fun 'lumos' / 'nox' light switch sticker. Click here.
8. Day Diary 2016 - Paperblanks - Edgar Alan Poe - Tamerlane
Beautiful diary for 2016 inspired by Edgar Alan Poe, in a deep purple. Click here.
9. Book Print - I Love You with All the Moods - Dracula
This declaration of love is printed onto an up-cycled page from Bram Stoker's classic. Makes a truly original gift for your book loving friend this Halloween. Click here.
10. Little Master Stoker - Dracula - Babylit
Witty retelling of Little Master Stoker's classic gothic tale for babies (and you) in a practical board back edition. Click here!