Top 10 Christmas and Holiday Season Reads for Adults
Feeling like a bit of a Scrooge as Christmas creeps ever closer? The pubs are full, the streets are crammed with shoppers and you keep forgetting to wear your winter coat on the way to work and by Santa's nose it is cold!
If you are struggling to get in the festive spirit this year here is our top 10 list of Christmas reads to help get you in the mood.
1. 'The Adventure of the Blue Carbuncle' by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
2. 'The Night Before Christmas' by Nikolai Gogol
3. “A Christmas Carol” by Charles Dickens
4. “Hercule Poirot’s Christmas” by Agatha Christie
5. "The Gift of the Magi” by O. Henry
6. “Little Women” by Louisa May Alcott
7. “The Usual Santas” by Various Authors
8. “The Greatest Gift” by Philip Van Doren Stern
9. “Miracle on 34th Street” by Valentine Davies
10. “Doctor Zhivago” by Boris Pasternak