FREE UK POSTAGE OVER £50
Baby Blanket - Guess How Much I Love You
Wrap up your baby booklover in your favourite children's book with this Storiarts Storybook Blanket, sure to be treasured forever.
- We promise you'll love this to the moon - and back!
- Features the entire text and original illustrations from Sam McBratney's beloved children's tale, Guess How Much I Love You.
- Each is hand screen printed, therefore each is unique and of the highest quality!
- Ultra-soft baby blanket made from the cosiest, 100% cotton flannel.
- Each blanket comes with its own set of care instructions: Spot treat recommended or a gentle wash cycle in cool water. Hang or lay flat to dry. Ironing is OK and it is safe to iron on the print.
- Measurements: 40" x 28"
- Beautifully packaged, ready for giving (or keeping!)
We aim to post orders out same day if ordered before 12pm Mon-Fri, or next day if ordered after 2pm. However, some of our gifts are handmade to order - so please check the lead time in the product's description!
We can post this item Worldwide! Please note, international postage speed may vary, the below is an estimate.
UK Postage is free over £50
Please note, for orders over £30 we will use the tracked service. Any orders under £30 will be sent with a non trackable service
Due to Brexit International post in Europe is slower than usual, please bear with the serviceUK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days*): $3.95
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days*): $4.95
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days*): $9.99
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days*): $12.99
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
We aim to post your package by the next working day.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the UK, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them. You can read more about this here.
*These are estimates based on Royal Mail and courier guidelines, they are not guaranteed.