FREE UK POSTAGE OVER £50
Book Print - Though She Be But Little, She Is Fierce - Shakespeare
"Though She Be But Little, She Is Fierce." Shakespeare
Remind or be reminded of a special "She" with this inspirational quotation. Printed onto a lovely up-cycled page of the Bard's plays. Makes a truly original gift for your book loving friend.
- Features unique 'Bookishly' hand drawn font
- Not one print is the same as any other, because the original book pages make each one absolutely unique!
- Includes chunky black wooden frame, made from sustainably managed forests.
- The quote print is framed without glass so you can feel the beautiful old paper.
- Hang on the wall or it will also stand up by itself - will look very at home on the bookshelf.
- Handmade in Northamptonshire, UK
- Perfect gift - if you can bear to part with it - wrapped in a gorgeous classic road map.
- The page measures approximately 15.5 x 21.5 cm
- There is 0.3cm of black frame showing around the page, which is 3cm deep.
We aim to post orders out same day if ordered before 12pm Mon-Fri, or next day if ordered after 2pm. However, some of our gifts are handmade to order - so please check the lead time in the product's description!
We can post this item Worldwide! Please note, international postage may vary, the below is an estimate.
Please get in touch for an accurate charge for worldwide orders.
UK Postage is free over £50UK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days*): £2.50
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days*): £3.50
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days*): £6.99
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days*): £8.99
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
We aim to post your package by the next working day.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the UK, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them. You can read more about this here.
*These are estimates based on Royal Mail and courier guidelines, they are not guaranteed.