FREE UK POSTAGE OVER £50
Notebook / Journal - One Book to Rule Them All - Vegan Leather
Please allow 1-2 working days make time
Love writing but miss the feel of a beautifully bound book? Then we have the answer!
Beautiful book cover so every book you write can be disguised by this Lord of the Rings inspired cover
- Inspired by Lord of the Rings and the One Ring
- This cover will keep your notes safe and are reusable. Also includes a handy pen holder
- Made using the latest eco-friendly print technology and non-animal Vegan Leather cover material to create a luxury and realistic book case
- Need to write more? No need to buy a new cover - they are reusable with simple slot-in inserts making them a great companion for many years. Purchase insert page refills on our site (160 pages per refill).
- A5 sized covers with 160 x 100gsm pages of lined ivory paper
- Beautifully made in England using traditional bookbinding techniques and local resources
Gift wrapped with an 8cm belly band and signed by the maker.
We aim to post orders out same day if ordered before 12pm Mon-Fri, or next day if ordered after 2pm. However, some of our gifts are handmade to order - so please check the lead time in the product's description!
We can post this item Worldwide! Please note, international postage speed may vary, the below is an estimate.
UK Postage is free over £50
Please note, for orders over £30 we will use the tracked service. Any orders under £30 will be sent with a non trackable service
Due to Brexit International post in Europe is slower than usual, please bear with the serviceUK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days*): $3.95
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days*): $4.95
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days*): $7.99
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days*): $10.99
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
We aim to post your package by the next working day.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the UK, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them. You can read more about this here.
*These are estimates based on Royal Mail and courier guidelines, they are not guaranteed.