FREE UK POSTAGE OVER £50
Necklace - Harry Potter Official - Luna Lovegood Glasses
Spectrespecs as seen on the extraordinary Luna Lovegood
- Harry Potter Luna Glasses necklace pendant on a silver plated chain
- Pretty blue and pink crystals bedazzle the Spectrespecs
- These spectacles were given away in Quibbler magazine which allowed the wearer to see Wrackspurts
- Official Harry Potter Merchandise created using the official style guide from Warner Bros
- Packaged in the official Harry Potter branded card packaging and shows the Warner Bros logo on the reverse
- Suitable from age 14 to adult
- Made from zinc alloy with pretty blue and pink detailing
- Chain measures 40cm with 5cm extender
We aim to post orders out same day if ordered before 12pm Mon-Fri, or next day if ordered after 2pm. However, some of our gifts are handmade to order - so please check the lead time in the product's description!
We can post this item Worldwide! Please note, international postage speed may vary, the below is an estimate.
UK Postage is free over £50
Please note, for orders over £30 we will use the tracked service. Any orders under £30 will be sent with a non trackable service
Due to Brexit International post in Europe is slower than usual, please bear with the serviceUK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days*): £5.95
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days*): £6.95
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days*): £13.99
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days*): £18.99
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
We aim to post your package by the next working day.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the UK, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them. You can read more about this here.
*These are estimates based on Royal Mail and courier guidelines, they are not guaranteed.