FREE UK POSTAGE OVER £50
Writing Gloves - Macbeth - Shakespeare
Make haste! Only 3 left in stock.
Be caught red handed, wearing your heart on your sleeve with these Storiarts Book Gloves featuring original text from Act V, Scene V of Shakespeare's monumental tragedy.
As modeled by Lady Macbeth!
- Striking and stylish black ink on red print
- Hand printed, therefore each is unique!
- Made from top quality super soft 100% cotton jersey knit
- Decorated with serged edges in a contrasting thread and gathered along the outer seam with elastic for stretch, you’ll find they fit comfortably and feel divine
- The ink has a very slight texture to it.
- Left and right hands will have different portions of text to maximize coverage.
- Each pair of gloves comes with its own set of care instructions: Spot treat recommended or a gentle wash cycle in cool water. Hang or lay flat to dry. Iron OK.
- Gloves measure about 7.5” around the palm opening and about 7.5” around the arm with some flexibility
We aim to post orders out same day if ordered before 12pm Mon-Fri, or next day if ordered after 2pm. However, some of our gifts are handmade to order - so please check the lead time in the product's description!
We can post this item Worldwide! Please note, international postage speed may vary, the below is an estimate.
UK Postage is free over £50
Please note, for orders over £30 we will use the tracked service. Any orders under £30 will be sent with a non trackable service
Due to Brexit International post in Europe is slower than usual, please bear with the serviceUK Saver Delivery (Delivery aim: 3-5 working days*): £3.95
UK 1st Class (Delivery aim: 1-2 working Days*): £4.95
Europe (Delivery aim: 3-5 working Days*): £7.99
USA, Australia and Rest of World estimate (Delivery aim: 5-10 working Days*): £11.99
Remember: We combine postage so the more you buy, the more you save!
You can view your combined postage amount during checkout.
We aim to post your package by the next working day.
CUSTOM CHARGES: If ordering from outside the UK, you may have to pay Customs Duty, Excise Duty or Import VAT on top of the advertised purchase price. Unfortunately this is the customer's responsibility as we have no control over the charges and cannot predict them. You can read more about this here.
*These are estimates based on Royal Mail and courier guidelines, they are not guaranteed.